Please note that we also offer some Student Travel Grants. The information are available in this page: http://acmmm13.org/travel-and-venue/student-travel-grants/.
In addition note that the student registration is sufficient to cover a doctoral symposium accepted article.
To ensure that your registration information is processed quickly and correctly, we request that you register using the online registration (https://intranet.pacifico-meetings.com/GesCoForm/?cfg=301). Your credit card and personal information will be protected from unauthorized access by an online security system (SSL).
|Early registration (until August 15)||Late registration (after August 15)|
|Full – Regular ACM/SIGMM member||
|Full – Regular non ACM/SIGMM member||
|Workshops/Tutorials only: Regular ACM/SIGMM member||
|Workshops/Tutorials only: Regular non ACM/SIGMM member||
|Workshops/Tutorials only: Student||
Full and student registration includes
- Admission to all ACMMM2013 sessions including workshops and tutorials
- 1 electronic copy of the ACMMM2013 proceedings
- 1 welcome reception ticket
- 1 banquet ticket
Workshop only includes
- Admission to ACMMM2012 workshops and tutorials
- 1 electronic copy of the ACMMM2012 proceedings
- Each accepted full paper at ACMMM2013 must be covered by at least one author’s full registration (not student). A student registration can cover either a short paper, a demo, a workshop paper or a grand challenge presentation. A doctoral symposium presentation is covered by a student registration either alone or in combination with a short paper, a demo, a workshop paper or a grand challenge presentation. Only covered papers will be included in the conference proceedings.
- There are limits for maximum number of papers that can be covered by each registration. Each main conference full registration can cover at most 1 main conference ‘full paper’ or collectively 2 ‘non-full papers’. One workshop paper can also be covered by one workshop registration.
- All the author registrations (full, student, workshop, etc.) should be received by the early registration deadline (August 15) in order to have the papers included in the proceedings.
Registration cancellation Policy
- All cancellations or changes must be sent to GRUPO PACÍFICO in writing by e-mail: email@example.com
- Cancellations received up to August 31st, 2013, deposits will be refunded less 30 € for administrative costs.
- Cancellations received up to September 30th, 2013 included, 50% of the registration fee will be reimbursed.
- No refund will be made for cancellations received after September 30th, 2013 or registered participants who fail to attend.
- Reimbursements, if applicable, will be processed right after the Conference
Proof of Registration
In case registration funds were sent late or, for some reason, were not credited to the Congress account at the time of registration, a photocopy of the receipt received will be required to obtain your entry badge. If no proof of payment can be presented, full payment will be required on site.
Badges and Security
It is essential that you wear your personal badge at all times while in the symposium venue and during the social events because it is the official entrance pass to scientific sessions. For the social events, it will also be necessary to present the corresponding ticket.
Attendance Certificates will be issued by the Secretariat and given to the registered participants.
The organizers of ACMMM2013 cannot accept any liability for personal accidents, loss or damage of the private property of the participants nor of damages caused by them to others or others’ properties during the Conference and its accompanying events.
The registration does not include any form of insurance. Conference participants are therefore responsible for making their own insurance arrangements.